Monday, June 4, 2012

100 Day Challenge

So I am starting a 100 Day Challenge that I read about on Carlia's blog. The challenge can be whatever you want it to be, with the goal being that you do it every day for 100 days. My goal is to get some exercise everyday for 100 days. After having two babies in 2.5 years, my body is unrecognizable to me! I need to get my butt moving because apparently reading blogs and watching the Food Network does not get me in better shape!

I plan on starting the Challenge on June 16th, Ronnie's last day of work is on the 15th. The goal is to get at least 15 minutes of exercise a day, but having most days be more like 30-60 minutes. I hope this will help hold me accountable for the summer and make a conscience effort to move my body! I will be posting my results on this page Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited that you're doing the challenge! this is a great goal! totally doable. :) looking forward to following your progress! good luck!

    ReplyDelete