Sunday, May 27, 2012

One Month...

How is my baby girl one month old already?! My good friend Kelly mentioned in her blog about how fast time goes with the second one, but OMG, it is lightening speed fast! I have no idea where the days go!

My little Adriana is quite the drama queen! She has this ear piercing cry that is so very very dramatic. It isn't that cute newborn baby cry at.all. Connor had the cute newborn baby cry and I loved it! This one, not so much! Thankfully it is so very easy to calm her down, and usually it nursing. This girl loves her some booby! If she is awake, she usually wants to be nursing, which is fine by me. This is (more than likely) our last baby and nursing is something I enjoy so very much.

Adriana loves her big brother and Connor ADORES her! Just can't get out of her face, when ever Adriana is having tummy time, Connor is right next to her on his tummy too. It is really funny, and then he starts pretending like her is a baby as well, lol. Adriana has been doing pretty well sleeping at night (knocking on the biggest piece of wood I can find). I usually get a three hour stretch and then a couple two hour stretches after that. And she is so easy to settle back down after she nurses. The only thing with her night time sleep is that she is the LOUDEST sleeper ever! She grunts and grunts, whimpers, she even lets out little cries in her sleep. There have been countless times when I have jumped out of bed from a cry only to see her sleeping still in her little bassinet. She may be moving to her room sooner than we thought just so we can get some better sleep!

She is such a strong baby, she hold her head up so well already and has done so for a few weeks. A couple days ago, she rolled over! Twice!! She is just pushed her whole little body up and then fell right over! It was precious.



I love you so much baby girl. Please don't grow up *too* fast!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! I can't believe she's one month and I haven't met her yet!!! I love the stuffed animal pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete