Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Xander Saito Fregoso


On June 7, 2011, I became a new Tia to the cutest little chubby man, Xander Saito Fregoso. Xander is my brother Jorge and sister-in-law Jenny's newest member and he could not be loved anymore. All yesterday morning I was anxiously awaiting the text message telling me my little guy was here. My brother sent me a picture and I was instantly in love. School went by soooooo slowly, I was counting the minutes until the bell rang so I could get to the hospital as fast as I legally could to I could snuggle up the little man. Boy, was he worth the wait. He is such a little chunky monkey! So much bigger than my little string bean and he looks so much like my brother Jorge and Izack.

My dad brought Connor with him and I was a little anxious as to how he was going to respond to little Xander. Let's just say Connor's sweet side doesn't always come out when he is around new little ones. When he got there with Lito, he was pretty preoccupied with the balloons and stuffed teddy bear he brought for Xander. Eventually he made his way to my lap when the nurse came in to check Xander's stats. She walked by us with Xander and kneeled down next to Connor and asked if he wanted to say hi. With no hesitation, Connor gently put his arm around Xander and give him a kiss on the cheek. Jenny and I burst into tears. I was so proud of my little guy!

Later on when my sister was holding Xander, Connor wanted to see him again. He sat next to his Tia and right away started snuggling on him, kissing him and patting him on his head. He is so in love with this little guy!

Getting ready to give him a squeeze.

So sweet.

Smooches.

Welcome to the family Xander.
You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment