Sunday, June 5, 2011

The BIG slide!

One of the things I love most about living in Wilsonville is all the great parks we have here! Within one mile of our house there are three play structure parks and a nature park. Last week we decided to trek to the other side of town to our favorite park by the library. This park is so amazing, it has the best and more importantly free water park! It was a little too cold that day to go to the water park (I had to distract Connor as we were driving by it) but they also have a great play area too!
The park has a big hill that has a really wide slide. Connor and I have used this slide before, but one problem with it is that you don't actually slide very well. So people have brought little pieces of cardboard to really fly down the slide. It never even occurred to me when we went down that I would use one, I saw how fast those kids were going and I was not interested!

But Daddy came with us this time and he is far more adventurous than I am.

Yeah, that moment of whiplash at the end had me holding my breath too. But Connor couldn't get enough! He kept say "Otra", which in Spanish means "another"!

So otra they did!


1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT to go to Memorial Park this summer! So much fun to come... =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete